I'm Lisa Hawkins, founder of Fitness Hub 21, Winchmore Hill's newest and most exciting group fitness centre, located at Winchmore Hill Library.
I am a personal fitness trainer, hailing from Sydney; devoting my life to helping people improve their lives through exercise, fitness and nutrition. My passion and love for sport led me to complete a degree in sports science and ultimately into the world of personal training.
My aim is to Equip, Inspire, and Transform every person i have the privilege of training which in the long run causes them to be healthy, lean and strong. Healthy living and exercise to me isn't something you do, it's part of who you are.
After moving to London I worked for several gyms, but have always wanted to run my own fitness centre to offer a more personal service to help my clients build up their strength, mobility, flexibility, health and lose weight.
It was a eureka moment for me when I realised that my clients achieve the best results not through 121 training, but when they are working in small groups, because it increases the intensity of training, over what you would do on your own. You get to train with like minded people with a program that suits your fitness needs and goals. You learn together, support each other and share each other's achievements.
So what is Fitness Hub 21?
* It is your local personal training gym
* For people who want more than a gym
* Harness the power of small group personal training
* Hidden away at the back of Winchmore Hill Library on Green lanes you will discover a new, modern and well equipped personal training facility. The gym bridges the gap between group fitness classes and 121 personal training.
Small group personal training is a trend sweeping the capital, providing a measurable, results-focused weight and interval training programme which is half the price of 121 personal training
What we offer
Small group Personal training – monthly memberships
- 2 x week (9 a month) £260
- 3 x week (12 a month) £300
- Unlimited £360
Benefits of small group personal training
- Train whenever you want with sessions running from 6.30am - 8.30pm Monday to Friday and Saturday 8-2pm. This gives you the flexibility to fit in your training programme around your busy life
- Maximum 4 people per small group class
- You will train harder in a group setting
- Group training encourages greater levels of intensity and ultimately delivers better results
- You can train more times a week for a fixed monthly fee 3-6 x a week
- Your training won't become stale or stagnate as we change the structure every month
- You get to meet new people who will encourage you and make training more enjoyable
What you will get
- All training is coached by one of our coaches – get taught by the best
- Free initial consultation/strategy session
- Free parking
- 30 day trials available
- learn how to train, get fit, lose weight and be healthy in a fun, friendly environment
- Be part of a growing community of people who want more than just a gym who want to train in an environment and with people who lift them up and inspire them to achieve their best
- Access to our team training fitness sessions Wednesday 7pm and Saturday 9am and 12pm as well as your PT sessions
Other training options
- 121 personal training – prices starts £530 a month
- Team training only – prices start £110 a month
You can find more detailed information about Fitness Hub21, useful tips on fitness and nutrition and our membership options on our website
I am committed to helping each and every person achieve their desired fat loss goals, with an emphasis not only on training and looking good but on whole body health and hormonal balance; that has them feeling amazing from the inside out. I learned about the importance of nutrition and supplements and how we cannot always take our health for granted.
In health and fitness, you truly do reap what you sow in all walks of life. To succeed... you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you.
You are welcome to visit us and sign up for a 30 Day Trial membership.