Holy Trinity in Winchmore Hill is unashamedly Catholic in its tradition, its history and its worship. We look to the Western Church as our chief source of Authority in matters of faith and practice and doctrine, our liturgy is modern catholic with traditional ceremonial. The Church is led by Father Richard Bolton.
The original church was designed by J.S. Alder and built in 1906-7 with an east end designed by F.D. Danvers. However, a fire in 1978 destroyed much of the church which was restored by Stanley Gidlowe and the interior orientation of the church was changed.
We hope that we are an open church, a young church, a family church a learning church. Our congregation is open and diverse in terms of age and background and each week a great number of different and varied activities happen within our church building and halls. Some are organised by us as a church family and others are regular bookings who meet in our halls.
These include a Ladies Choir, Tap dancing classes, Yoga, Street dancing, Work out and stretch, Children’s French & Spanish Language Classes, Local Council surgery & a Narcotics Anonymous Group.
Please visit our website to find out more about what's goingion on at Holy Trinity.